Reporting to: Senior Finance Manager
Job location: Singapore
Job term: Permanent
Day to day accounting and overall support to Finance Manager in managing the Finance function of Klay Capital Pte. Ltd.
1. Accounting and coordination:
- Petty Cash management, vendor management and payments.
- Receivables management
- Maintaining prepayment schedule and other schedule on a regular basis.
- Responsible for timely processing of employee claims and recording in the books
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation of all the bank accounts
2. Maintaining registers and records:
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset register and associated calculations
- Coordinating with the Company secretary as and when required.
- Assisting in the processing of monthly payroll and ensuring it is recorded accurately.
3. Management Information Systems and Regulatory Reporting
- Prepare and manage Management Information Systems in a timely manner
- Understand flow of information and come up with innovative solutions to maximise efficiency.
- Supporting Finance Manager in monthly, quarterly, annual closing books of accounts
- Supporting Finance Manager in quarterly reporting to MAS and GST fillings
- Supporting Finance Manager during internal and external audit
4. Finance Transformation
- Aiding the Finance department in moving towards automation systems for accounting, payroll, claims and data analytics.
- Aiming to add value by looking for new data relationships that can better inform the management’s decisions.